Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Almost there....

Almost by Anne Elliot
This was sooo cute & sad & heartbreaking & confusing, & so many more different emotions. 
It's about a girl -Jess- who was almost  raped at a party, but saved by a guy. Except she doesn't remember, even though the guy does. & he still has a crush on her. Even though it was three years ago. 
However, now they're forced to hang out because of an internship & hanging out with him is bringing up Jess' memories, especially when she hires him to be her boyfriend... 

I give it a 3/5 stars. I really liked the plot & the characters. But sometimes I just felt like it dragged on a little. BUT it was from BOTH characters' point of views & I really love that. Especially since I loved both of them... seriously. i loved them & Kika. I definitely loved her. 
Cute read though.

No comments:

Post a Comment