Monday, June 11, 2012

holy hot aliens everywhere!! *swoon*

OBSIDIAN BY JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT IS  A MUST-READ!


yes. It was so good, the capital letters were necessary. 
How to start this review? Hmmm....
Oh! the cover! Let's gush over that first! I can honestly say this is one of the best covers I've ever seen. The girl and guy are hott!! & they fit the characters perfectly! There's even an entire goodreads forum dedicated to them! and there's interviews with them and everything. 
& the actual characters.... WOW! i think only Jennifer L. Armentrout can make aliens sound THIS attractive. Except, attractive is an understatement: they pass good looking and enter the realm of irresistible. & I don't care how many times Katy denies it, Daemon's smart mouth is a turn-on!
To say I like Daemon is like saying... well, I can't think of anything appropriate because I'm distracted by hi hotness, but it's like saying something that's really obvious and an understatement. 
It's really disappointing that he's not real, but good at the same time; since if he were real, my life would be utterly consumed by him. I'd probably become a stalker.
& the banter Daemon and Katy have going on! That is some seriously hot chemistry; it's a wonder they don't throttle each other right then and there! I kinda wish they would...
Katy's my kind of heroine: sassy, level-headed, smart, bookish, determined... I love her! I sort of wanna be her, too -especially if she get to make out with Daemon ;). 

This is the first alien story that really catches my attention; Jennifer Armentrout put a new twist on aliens when she made them out of light, but kept it classic by making their enemies the shadows. 
The plot is really interesting and I'm sure it'll thicken in the next book with the DOD breathing down their backs and the banter between Daemon and Katy can only get better since they've got that connection now...

Holy alien babies, I can't wait for Onyx!!!


Wanna know what I'm talking about? GO READ THE BOOK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment