Monday, June 11, 2012

Quote of the Day & an update

hey! so I've decide that I'm now going to be posting a quote of the day; taken from books I've read in the past, or things I've heard that make me laugh. Anything that catches my attention and I deem worthy of sharing. Today's quote is from Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn: 
"I was horribly bookish, to the point of coming right out and saying it, which I knew was not socially acceptable. I particularly loved the adjective bookish, which I found people used as often as ramrod or chum or teetotaler"

I think that adequately describes me ;) 
To add to my bookish quality, I'll be reporting on all the books I'll be reading. Here are a few of the most recent ones: 
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
Conner by Miranda Stork
Out of the Dark by Quinn Loftis
Knee Deep by Jolene Perry
Telesa- the Covenant Keeper by Lani Wendt Young
Crash into You by Roni Loren
Gio by Elizabeth Reyes
The Legacy of Kilkenny by Devyn Dawson
Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Leonardo's Shadow by Christopher Grey
Black Dawn by Rachel Caine
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake 
Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
The Selection by Kiera Cass
A Little Less Girl by Tess Oliver
Predestined by Abbi Glines
Angelfall by Susan Ee
Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment