Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Holy Hot Werewolves!!

I don't know how I found out about this book, but I'm glad I did.
Mayfair Moon by Jessica Redmerski












My werewolf craving is definitely satisfied (although I have another werewolf book on my to-reads, I don't think it'll be as good as this one :p ) Anyways, I'm just putting it out there that I prefer werewolves over vampires & I REALLY like this book.

In the beginning, I was a little confused during the fighting parts and some of Adria's emotions weren't very clear to me (But I guess they weren't very clear to her either, so that's understandable). But, when exactly did she & Isaac fall in love? One second she doesn't know who he is and he says nothing; the next, they're in love. & it wasn't like it was love at first sight, but it wasn't a gradual thing either; it was just like poof! we're in love. oh well, I'll re-read the book, maybe it's just me. Another thing that'll have me re-reading the book is the werewolf details, I didn't understand some of them (but I think that's just me too).
oooh! this one isn't me: Adria should've told Isaac at the end! That's gonna cause problems in the next book, I just KNOW it!
The fact that the release date for Kindred is July 20th has me hanging on the edge of my seat!
Once I got over the fact that I don't know when they fell in love (and I got over it pretty quickly!) i fell in love w/t them. I like their passion and their relationship dynamic, but that Adria doesn't forget who she is.
I love Zia, Seb, Nathan, and Harry. I'm really hoping we'll see more of them in Kindred! Oooh! and Daisy too!
The plot is one of the most original plots I've read and by part two, I was so involved I couldn't put it down; I stayed up 'till 2:40 A.M reading it, then I was stuck thinking about it; that cliff-hanger ending!!! Ahhh!!
Counting down the days 'till the Kindred release....

No comments:

Post a Comment